7.23.2013

Get Your 1 Inch Circle Punches Ready

Hi everyone! Julie with you here today sharing a layout I made with the fun fun fun Sunkissed Collection! 

Recently I read a book called, "The Dog Lived, and So Will I" - and it was about a woman who's Beagle Dog survived cancer, and then soon after he had been gone through his cancer treatments, she developed Breast Cancer - and she focused how she was determined to beat cancer, because if her dog could live, so would she.  It was an inspiring book, and I just loved her attitude and humor.  

After reading the antics about her Beagle, it made my heart ache for my Beagle, Buddy that we lost 6 years ago. He was a joy, so fun, and even though he was diagnosed with Diabetes soon after we adopted him, and even went blind from his disease, he always came to help me wake up my son Adam every morning! Adam isn't a morning person, so having Buddy helped get him up in the morning! :) 

One morning, once I got Adam up, he flopped onto the bedroom floor and laid down next to Buddy and I just COULDN'T resist this photo op! LOL! 



I made the heart by punching several 1 inch circles and then when I had a piece of one of my 12x12 papers with negative circles all the way around it, I used that paper as a mask for my border edges

 One of the Die-Cut borders that comes in this collection has these little punch out circles in it.  I punched them out and used them as confetti on my page 





The alphas in this collection are white, and I was afraid they wouldn't show very well on the background paper I used, so I used some dark brown colored mist and 'colored' them darker to make sure they showed up on my page! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! ~~ Julie 


Julie Tucker-Wolek Badge photo 2013-DT-Badge-Julie-Tucker-Wolek_zps630a9cba.jpg

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous layout, love all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous story and page Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is too cute! Love it Julie! Awesome job! What a sweet story!

    ReplyDelete