7.10.2013

Mix Up those Titles

Fun with titles?  Sign me up!  Katrina here, and title work on a page is one of my favorite, if NOT my favorite thing to do when creating.  Occasionally I do get stuck for titles and Pinterest is a great resource to help you figure one out.  I just did a search for quote and then made it my own.

These pictures of Ella in her Doggles sunglasses just make me happy to look at.  The Sunkissed collection makes me feel that way also, so I thought I would combine the two!

K_HuntKeepCalm600

I knew I wanted to put a sun in the corner and the pattern papers in the collection make it a fun one.  I also cut part of the pie-chart stickers to put in the corner as the center point.

K_HuntKeepCalmSun600

Now for the title work.  As soon as I saw the ampersand paper, I knew I could include that into a title.  And bonus, with all the space, I could make it a big title.  I cut the word "keep" out with my Cameo using the Lobster font.

K_HuntKeepCalmKeep600

And the rest of the title.  I cut "soak" out of that fun alphabet paper.  I used some of the chipboard letters and covered them with some paint from a Jenni Bowlin Lemon Drop paint dauber.

K_HuntKeepCalmSoak600

Play with your titles and make some fun ones.  It will bring more interest to your page and make people wonder why you titled your page like you did!

Katrina Hunt Badge photo 2013-DT-Badge-Katrina-Hunt_zpsd476cc72.jpg

Supplies: 

Sunkissed Collection: Paper-*2056, *2058, *2059, *2060, *2061, *2063, *2064; Label Stickers-*2071; Die Cut Borders-2074

Fun & Funky Collection:  Chipboard Alphas-*2160

Pure Bliss Collection-Letter Stickers-*2032

Happiness Collection-Glitter Enamel Dots-*1868

Other Supplies: Letter Stickers, Corrugated Letters, Silhouette Cameo with cutting files, Adhesive, Font (Lobster), Paint

4 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! This is sooooooooo fun! LOVING the photos and the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page...I'm loving your use of the big ampersand paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did up in the corner with your colorful sun :)

    ReplyDelete